The Incredible Uninteresting Game of Shinedown Town The Incredible Uninteresting Game of Shinedown Town

I like this ganre and had some fun with this game. Things were going good. I played more than 40 game-days and got 70 energy. But...
I couldn't beat the game and got bored... I bought materials and furniture, but It takes way too long to build a house. I couldn't win in mini-games on dates - I play with laptop touchpad and can't click so fast to get such a numeros amount of clicks in given time. Too much clicking. Especially for such a simple looking game. Also, the game stops to count days after the 40th one, just saying. Could goals in the game be more achievable?
Good luck!

erickafonso responds:

Thank you very much for the feedback. Your opinion is very important to me. I'll fix the day bug as soon as possible. Many of my friends had already said that the game was too difficult, but I was a bit afraid of underestimating the players making tasks too much easy to be done. I will analyze if there will be more comments about the difficulty of the game and probably I will make it easier. Hope you had fun playing! If you have more suggestions, i will apreciate it.
Thanks!

Nature Escape Jungle Nature Escape Jungle

Navigation buttons aren't comfortable. I was going in the wrong direction many times, because of buttons (and arrows) placement. I think, it would be better if there were signs or a map. Or if the buttons were more intuitive. For example, from the point of view of perspective, button that points Up is rather supposed to mean Go further, and button Down supposed to mean Go back. In the game sometimes it is like that, and sometimes it's not, which is confusing. If there is a loop, it would be more helpful to have a map. Otherwise, it's just very irritating.